Keeping the Joy in Relationships
September 4 @ 9:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pmUSD495
In this 3-day certification training, you will experience and practice facilitating experiential activities and processes for Keeping the Joy in Relationships Couple Classes.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The couple’s Dialogue Process: Why it is so difficult to really listen, and what to do about it.
- How to take responsibility without guilt.
- How to affect lasting change in your relationship (thing: it doesn’t involve changing your partner).
- How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhanced and/or challenge your relationship.
- Effective, solution-oriented strategies for handling conflicts when they arise.
- How to understand and speak your partner’s love language.
- How to listen beyond and words to what your partner really “means” and “needs”.
- How to do the “little things” and make a BIG difference.
- How your relationship affects your children.
- The strengths/challenges of your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) and how to make the most out of your strengths.
- And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring deeper connection and lasting joy to your relationship!
AND…. As a Certified KJR Facilitator, you may present the material in many formats: a two-day workshop, a six-week class (an extension to your parenting classes), a series taught in a community center, a weekend retreat, a pre-marital class, in your private practice, and of course, in your own relationship. You may provide certificates of completion for couples but may not facilitate the 3-day Keeping the Joy in Relationships workshop to certify others.
Materials included: Tool Cards, Playbook, and Facilitator’s Manual